Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Random Thoughts

Hmmm, why can't I comment on something I've been involved in for nine years now no matter how much or little it makes members? 

If I'd been growing orchids for nine years, would that make me any money?  

What does the income from something have to do with how people feel about it?

Would my comments be any more or less worth reading if the hypothetical members made thousands of dollars doing PTR?

These are of course hypothetical questions.  I do however welcome rational well-written responses/comments from those who have the courage of their convictions.

Anyone hiding behind 'anonymous' and/or feeling the need to compare me to CyberTongue (or any other blogger) and/or feeling the need to make disparaging comments about my real life----don't bother because I won't approve your cowardly comments and I will enjoy making fun of you in future posts

No comments: