Sunday, March 14, 2010

Benjamin Button? More Like Benjamin Butthead IMO

Benjamin didn't like the answers I gave him at GFO so he called me an ass, lied about what I said to him in a support ticket at another site, and insinuated that both myself and the other person involved were lesbians.
 
This was after he wasted 1/2 an hour of my time between one of the sites I admin at and GFO, asking the same questions about the various scripts *ShiftCode, Cash Crusader, Aurora GPT* and how much money he could make with a site like 'mine' (the 'mine' is there because I don't own the site in question, I admin at it)

Benjamin apparently believes that a site could pay hosting and all payouts PLUS leave him $500.00 per month towards his own living expenses, and when he was told (politely) that it could NOT (by two people who've been in this so-called business as owners for 5 and 7 years respectively--even longer as members) he got exceedingly rude.

Personally, if he does manage to get a site up and running--which I seriously doubt he has the skills to do-- I will stay far far away from it.

Anybody who can't control his temper BEFORE he starts a site certainly won't be able to control it AFTER the site is up and running.

Its bad enough to call a fellow forum member names and insinuate that she's a lesbian but the first time he has one of his childish temper tantrums at his site or goes off on an account manager for a payment processor or a third-party affiliate--he will lose affiliate accounts, payment processors, and members so fast his little nasty name-calling head will spin.

No comments: