Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Connie, Susan, Renee, and Suzanne

So I must be sick, instead of ranting and raving like usual, I am actually praising several program owners. But I do believe in giving credit where credit is due

Connie from Wallaby Mail: instead of suspending my account when I hit 2 bad links--like a lot of program owners would have done without even thinking about it--asked me what the heck was going on and when I told her......she fixed the situation immediately.

Susan from 1 Cent Mail and Firecracker: answered questions almost before I closed the support desks at her sites.  In addition, she gave me some help with my issues with Thunderbird.

Suzanne from Peco Mail: answered a support question within less than 5 minutes.  Processed purchased ads within less than 5 minutes.  All on a Tuesday night when most program owners would have left both question and ads until tomorrow.

Renee from Hot Rods PTR (among others): worked with me to find out why none of my ptp hits from Princess Mails were valid. It turns out that if a site is on both the banned list and the approved list, the banned list overrides the approved list.  In addition, Renee unexpectedly credited my account with what I would have earned had all the hits from Princess Mails been valid.

What I find most impressive about 3 of these situations is that I have had public and private battles in the past with Connie, Renee, and Suzanne--but they didn't let that get in the way of helping me. 

No comments: