Thursday, May 13, 2010

Thanks For The Free Advertising Carole

Dear Carole (since I know you read even though you hate the blog)

I was a bit mad at first that you chose to advertise my blog in a admin message, but now I just have to say thank you for the free advertising

Send 5-10 admins a day, link to my blog all you like, I can use the traffic.

So thanks again Carole.  And I mean that sincerely, thanks for the free advertising

=========================================================================


Administrative Message #252 - I want you all to be aware of something






I think it's time i let all Jointventure members know my side of something that has plagued me for 9 years.

There is a member here bearseverywhere, AKA Iamannoyed at globalfriendsonline, Catsruledogsdrool at beenpaid and about 50 other usernames, soon to be an ex-member as after 9 years of her verbal abuse in public forums, i've had enough.

I have informed her that on June 1st i will be paying her the balance in her account after she converts her ptp credits, and refunding 5 months upgrade x 83c and 3 months affiliate page x 83c as she paid $10 each for both.

I won't go into detail here in this admin, since Suzy has chosen to post my private e-mails and private admins to her on her blog.

For 9 years i have tried every way possible to get through to this gal, but rather than e-mail me privately if she feels i've said or done something offensive or wrong, she has immediately run to forums.

I have never reported her in the forums, yet quite a few of threads that she has started have been stopped by the mods, because they've gotten out of hand, or the forum could be held liable for the content in them.

So she's gotten herself a blog to sprout off on, and boy does she rip into quite a few good po's on it.

I have no doubt that she will continue to harass and belittle me as that's her style, not mine. But i think since she promotes this blog all over the place, you members will be hearing just one side of it and since she posts so frequently sometimes 2-3 posts per day about various po's lately a lot about me, that you need to read it and can see for yourselves how this woman is for yourselves.

Please make sure you read what she says about herself as to why she's so negative. It will give you a lot of insight.

http://suellenjillroley.blogspot.com/
=========================================================================


After reading the above, please do go and read anything else you like.  There is some interesting reading here about privacy issues, about programs I'm having problems with, about programs and owners that have gone over and above repeatedly.

You could also buy from my Amazon store (see the link on the top or the box to the upper right) or you could follow me on Twitter (scroll down to the bottom). Or you can check out the links at the top -- a non-PTR blog and my search engine page.  Wow, Carole gave me free advertising for 5 income opportunities, how very generous of her!

=========================================================================
As to Carole's snide comments about why I'm so negative, perhaps some of you were raised in abusive families too and choose to stay as far away from them as possible for your own sanity.

As for Carole Stacy: why would anyone who is in their right mind even want to stay in any program that is owned by this clearly delusional woman who had messed up and abused and scammed her members in every program she has owned for the past 8 years (7 and counting)

Well thought out intelligent comments (in English only please) are more than welcome as long as you don't hide behind anonymous.

And for those of you who are not clear on what well thought intelligent comments are: cursing is not acceptable, abusing the author of this blog with no other content is not acceptable.  


Comments from people that clearly don't have the time or the interest to read anything on this blog rather than the first topic will be rejected. 

Duplicate comments with no new content will also be rejected. 

And if you don't know me from a hole in the ground referring to me as SUZY in your comments is  disrespectful and rude.

3 comments:

Deborah and David said...

"abusing the author of this blog with no other content is not acceptable"

By inference - I am allowed to abuse you provided I give other content in the comment as well.

Other content = Today (15th May) sees 16 year old Jessica Watson complete her 7 month sail around the world adventure when she returns to Sydney Harbour (and yes we use u's in Oz for harbour and colour :-P )

Abuse = I won't give you the satisfaction ... ner ner ner ner ner ... bet you were looking forward to something juicy too lmao

I know you are too but I am looking forward to when you can vent about your new job and your new boss in your blog. Keep your chin up .... Dave

2kids2pets said...

This is not the first time that Carole has singled out a member to berate to her membership with disastrous results.

Unfortunately, it is unlikely to be the last time. Will the next member to makes a valid complaint be next? Yes. Unlike most of the population, Carole repeats mistakes... but I guess to change that she would first have to see it as a mistake. This cycle will continue as long as she owns a program. This is a very co-dependant and intertwined industry, the actions of one affect all and reflect on all POs.

In no way, in no reality, at no time is it ever right or professional to have sent a global message of that nature.

Would this be acceptable in the real world? No. Would a real world business owner send a news letter of that nature? No. Would a professional PTR owner do it? Never.

It's just unacceptable under any circumstances. Period.

Carole Stacy said...

My only comment here other than the fact this has been settled and I appologized for the mistake of ptp page vs personal page, unlike you, who have not yet appologized to me for accusing me of doing something favorable to you, is this:

You've known me for about 9 years.
You've been a member of every site i ever owned.
You were deleted wrongly from Jointventure because of the PO 's admin message about me, on a site that you Admined...I appologized publicly to you.

Question Suellen:
Why did you then decide to come back and re-sign up to jointventure, and purchase an affiliate page and upgrade????
You knew it was me.
If i were such a terrible, dishonest po, as you would have people believe, then please explain any reason other than Greed because the price was irrisistable to you and you knew you would be paid.

So explain that if you can..
Carole
Webmistress of jointventureemails.com

You keep saying that you were going to leave once the upgrade and affiliate page expired, yet what you fail to say is that you knew it was me when you purchased them.

Also, if you had bothered to read my admin, i numerously stated that i never considered you a cheater.
What i did say, is that you, as a former PO, and a current Admin of at least 3 sites that i know of, should know better than to submit a ptp page for the ptp rotator.
As it turned out, it wasn't a ptp page, but it does use the ptp plugin. It's accepted by some, and denied by others, but of course if you accept something, then it's gotta be ok....

I admit the plugin used is irrelevant, it does not loop, therefore it is no different than an affiliate page.

Again, I appologized to you PUBLICLY, much more than anything you ever did, as you'd loose your punching bag...

Well we are done from here on, and you no longer have me as a punching bag...\
One last remark , I know you will continue your vendetta towards me regardless of whether you are a member or not, because you just can't help yourself.

All you seem to accomplish is to show people how nasty you are, because now everyone knows we are done, it's been settled, and if you choose to continue it, it will be by yourself because I'm done!!
9 years of your verbal abuse is more than enough.

Just to make it clear, I have made mistakes, and at times you've been right, but any decent person would have pointed the mistakes out privately, especially if they were a member of the site, and continued to remain a member
A bit hypocritical, wouldn't you say?

Well you can't call yourself my victim anymore because you will no longer be a member of any site i own "My choice" , since you keep signing up to my sites, even when you know it's me.......

ROFLMAO

Carole
I'm sure you won't post this, but in case you do, Thanks for all the publicity, I've picked up quite a few members from your threads, who wanted to see for themselves, and have made some wonderful friends because of it.!!!!!