Monday, May 10, 2010

Stop Spamming Me Carla Birds

This is not SPAM ~ you opted-in for this, lol.
You are receiving this email because you signed up to receive paid and unpaid emails from searchmailer.com
This IS indeed spam because I left Search Mailer 65 days ago.

This is not SPAM ~ you opted-in for this, lol.
You are receiving this email because you signed up to receive paid and unpaid emails from ClickAddicts.com
Again this IS spam because I also left Click Addicts  65 days ago.

Although I originally just deleted these emails I've started keeping them as proof of continued spamming.

I have emails from Search Mailer dating back to April 23 2010, a full  48 days after I unsubbed from the program.

I have emails from Click Addicts dating back to May 4, 2010--a full 59 days after I unsubbed from the program.

On April 18, 2010 I told Carla Birds the owner of both of these programs to fix the issue or I'd report her to her host for spamming me.

She told me that my accounts had been permanently deleted from the database and I should no longer receive emails.

She must be joking......in the last 24 hours alone I have received 4 emails from Search Mailer and another 3 from Click Addicts.

Now she's saying that there must be some glitch in the Cash Crusader scripts. 

That's a convenient excuse, and a very convenient glitch if you ask me since I've only ever been spammed  by 3 sites after I left the sites---2 of which are hers.

Also if its a script issue, the scripts can't be edited by the program owners (they are encrypted) which conveniently lets her off the hook for fixing this or taking any responsibility for it.

Every email I receive from either of these programs is forwarded to her host, with his permission.

I do not care how this gets fixed.

If all the  programs in the CRB PTR network get shut down for spamming, I won't shed a tear. I might even do the happy dance all around the house.

No comments: