Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Affiliate Page Addiction

Yes, I admit it.  I am an affiliate page addict, and there is no twelve step program for the likes of me. ROFL.

I currently have 25 affiliate pages and I just bought 2 more.  And yes I am going to list all of the sites, not the actual links though since again Blogger/Blogspot is being impossible with links.

1) All My Money For You
2) Anything Goes
3) Brat Mails****
4) Butterflies N Roses **&
5) Cashin Clicks
6) Castles Gold
7) Clicks Mania
8) Deep C Links*
9) Dream Mails*
10) Lady of The Links *
11) My PTR*
12) Moo Over Mail
13) Mystics Kingdom
14) Offshore Mails*
15) Penny Mails*
16) Poker PTR**&
17 Polar Bear Clicks*
18) Precious Poms  PTR**&
19) Rare Mails
20) Scarlett Mails
21) St Cash Unlimited
22) Vale PTR
23) Wallaby Mail**+
24) X Mails*
25) You've Got Ads

* lifetime pages
**expiring soon
+ will be renewed
& will not be renewed
**** expired but PO is not around to take the page down

I've had as many as 35 affiliate pages but as some pages expire I've not renewed them.

JJ Clix is the most recent to expire and not be renewed, mostly due to poor customer service from the former owner Jane Drayton (combined with the fact that the page was a poor earner in addition to the fact that I couldn't afford to renew it, letting it go and leaving the site was a no-brainer)

I also had lifetime affiliate pages at Search Mailer (I left the site although I am still being spammed by Search Mailer and its sister site Click Addicts nearly 3 months later), Raining Cash Emails (account and affiliate page deleted by program owner), Ocean Mails (program owner did a runner), Paying Cents (program owner did a runner) and Motor Mails (program owner did a runner).

I had yearly affiliate pages that would have expired during the summer of 2010 at Joint Venture Emails (August 2010), Country Folks PTR (June 2010), Dynamic Mails (June 2010), and Princess Mails (June 2010).

My account was deleted at one of the aforementioned sites and I left the other 3 sites for various reasons.

I bought 3 month affiliate pages today at White Tiger Emails and Panda Bear Emails.

The best affiliate page earners I have are Scarlett Mails, You've Got Ads, and Vale.  I like the lifetime pages too as there is no pressure to *hurry up, promote like heck to make back what you spent on the page* as there is with the other time periods (3 months, 6 months)

1 comment:

Martha G. said...

Like you, I've had a lot of affiliate pages. Now, I'm down to only a handful. I like the ones that pay 20c/1000. And it's nice that you can't be suspended due to low valids like you can with PTP.

I'm careful, because I've lost a lot of money from affiliate pages, when WMs pulled a runner.