Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I'd Prefer The Points I Earned Over The Apology, Thanks Anyway

I apologize for the problem you experienced with our survey. Believe me, we know how frustrating technical problems can be.
From the feedback we receive from our panelists, we know most of their survey experiences are enjoyable. We are sorry that this survey experience was not enjoyable for you. Hopefully, the problem you had will not happen during the next survey you participate. Unfortunately,this survey cannot be accessed a second time or reset.If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to email me.
So the point of contacting her was exactly what?

The apology is somewhat appreciated, but I would much prefer to have received the points I was supposed to have earned for completing this survey (the technical issue was right at the end of the survey, I had completed all questions, and the survey screen went bonkers when I tried to submit the survey).

I'm really starting to wonder why I even bother remaining a member of this particular survey site.  I rarely qualify for their surveys and in 5 years I've earned $75.00 -- to get any more money I have to qualify for and complete at least one more large point value survey (there are NO surveys available for me right now).

I have 350 points and the requirement for $5.00 into my PayPal account is 575 points.  Most of the surveys are worth 75 points IF you qualify for and complete the entire survey, with the rare 150 or 300 point surveys (or even rarer 500 or 1000 point surveys)

No comments: