Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Tip Top Traffic and Hit Silo

I am so very impressed with these traffic exchanges and their owners.

Thom from Tip Top Traffic is very nice and runs a clean site. He gave me a reasonable explanation as to why this very blog couldn't be accepted at his traffic exchange and he replied to my support ticket quite quickly.

When owners are reasonable and have clear cut 'this is not allowed because of repeated reports of viruses' or other logical reasons then most members will accept that and respect that.

Hit Silo (from Logiscape) approved my site manually (not this blog LOL) since the .info extensions are only allowed with manual approval.  It was done quickly and in a professional manner. There was no problem with the content of my site either

I'm still waiting for an answer to my support ticket at Wizard Surf 5 days later.  They could take lessons in customer service from Tip Top Traffic and Hit Silo.

No comments: