Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Libel....Definitions, Definitions, Definitions

Libel is defined as a false and malicious publication printed for the purpose of defaming a living person.

1) False?  If something can be proven, it is by definition not false.
    a) I can prove that I am being spammed repeatedly by a person who should not have either of the email addresses he is using to spam me.
   b) I can prove that the person who is spamming me repeatedly (2 emails per day every day for the last 3 days, and two other emails that were deleted when I thought this was going to actually stop) stated that 'we are not friends' and 'you are permanently banned from my group'
   c) I can prove that this person took one email address from Facebook, where we are not friends and where I was banned permanently from his group.
   d) I can prove that he should not have access to either email address that he's using to spam me.
   e) I can prove that after I reported one of his emails (from a certain Yahoo address) as spam to Yahoo, the next email from him came from a different Yahoo email address.  To me this shows intent to spam again and knowledge that the first email was reported as spam.
   f) the logical assumption is that he searched for the second email address he's using to spam me as if it were ever linked to my Facebook account, it has not been since long before the spamming started.
   g) why would you repeatedly send spam emails inviting someone to look at your pictures at Flixster or join your network at Linkedin when less than a month ago you said to that same person 'we are not friends' and 'you are permanently banned from my group' unless you are trying to intimidate, stalk and harass that person?

Malicious? defined as vicious, wanton, or mischievous in intention or purpose.

1) My purpose with the comments here and the 'stop stalking me' page is none of the above.

I simply want this man to stop spamming me. I want this man to stop stalking me. I want this man to stop harassing me.

I want to be able to open my mail accounts without fear of yet another spam email from someone who does NOT like me and has publicly stated that we 'are not friends.'

I want to be able to use my Linkedin account without fear that this man will somehow compromise it.

For the purpose of defaming a living person.......the only part of that statement that is true is that Stephen Hauser is a living person.

Defaming someone means that the statements made about them are false.

I have stated only what I can prove about Stephen Hauser, to wit:
1) he has been spamming me twice a day for the last 3 days (and counting) at email addresses he should not have access to
2) he has publicly stated that we are not friends (communications on Facebook are NOT private) and that he banned me permanently from his group
3) when one of his emails was reported as spam to Yahoo, the next email from him came from another Yahoo email address.

And the person who accused me of libeling Steven Hauser needs to buy a dictionary, or even do what I just did: google for the definitions of libel, defaming, and malicious.

This person should stop throwing around accusations when he clearly hasn't a clue what he's talking about.

Now this is an OPINION of my accuser: This person has seriously underestimated MY intelligence and overestimated his own.

No comments: