Friday, July 27, 2012

Here We Bloody Go AGAIN!!

Hi!

My name is Alicia Morgan from Puerto Rico. I'm 24 years of age and quiet easy person to live with and extremely clean,quiet respectful, sensitive, intelligent, patient and caring person. I'm coming to the state for my master degree, I just graduated as a geologist, I will be in state by August 10th 2012.

I'm very faithful and committed person that is very considerate of other people's feelings. I don't drug and I don't smoke .. I enjoy going out with my friends to movies, plays,parks, hikes, anything to do with the ocean and horses but I'm cool living with people...I will like to make payment for the first month/deposit ahead of my arrival, then i will make subsequent payment thereafter because am planning to stay for 12 months.

Pls do get back to me more with the room description and photo of the room if any one available, I have a financier in the US that will be handling the rent deposit payment on my behalf and I will need the following information to get the payment to you.

(1) Full name to be on the check,
(2) Street contact Address
(3) Cell phone number,
(4)State, Zip Code.

Looking forward to read back from you with required information to proceed further. It would be a great pleasure seeing you soon.

Alicia Morgan
345 Font Martelo Street,
Humacao, Puerto Rico, PR 00791.

Okay, what part of must be 40 and over does this person not understand? And funnily enough Bend, Oregon currently has no masters' degree programs at all. We have a community college and an extension campus of a 4-year college that currently offers NO graduate programs in any field.

Then there's the fact that the ad fully describes not only the room but the whole house. There are also 4 pictures of the house in the ad

Once again, this is a large load of what the bull left behind

No comments: