Monday, May 9, 2011

Forced Surfing: A Few Thoughts

I joined a site a few weeks ago, a manual surf site.  Of all the surf sites I've ever belonged to (close to 80 at one time, about 50 now) this is the only site that forces surfing or forces buying credits.

If you don't have a site in rotation, your account is suspended.  If you DO have a site in rotation but it has no credits, your account is suspended. No questions asked, no excuses accepted.

Now I chose to join the site, but I didn't know that my account would be suspended 2-3 times in less than 2 weeks. The first few days I belonged to this site I surfed over 442 pages.

I think there ought to be some consideration that people have lives outside of surfing, outside of online activity, outside of promoting, outside of marketing.

I have medical and financial issues that outweigh ANY online activity.  I am on several medications due to an unexpected hospitalization last year

I have an income of $416.00 per month (and an outgo of  $700.00-$800.00 per month, not including food)

I have been preparing for a colonoscopy, I have been trying to get a room ready to rent out, I've been trying to find a job, and I have been focusing my limited online time on sites that are actually directly earning me money (Clix Sense, PTR sites, survey sites).

In 12 years online I have been paid by THREE surf sites: Share-Traffic, 1 Heluva, and Total Rune (a whopping total of $31.00) so why would my priority for my limited online time be a surf site?

Clix Sense has paid me $41.00 in the last month. DO THE MATH!!

http://suellenjillroley.blogspot.com/2011/02/priorities-ptr-is-not-important.html
http://suellenjillroley.blogspot.com/2010/08/backing-away-from-ptr.html
http://suellenjillroley.blogspot.com/2010/09/i-really-hate-being-sick.html

No comments: