Sunday, January 30, 2011

Even More Craigs List Scammers

Rubin22952@aol.com

 to sale-bakqw-218.

** CRAIGSLIST ADVISORY --- AVOID SCAMS BY DEALING LOCALLY
** Avoid: wiring money, cross-border deals, work-at-home
** Beware: cashier checks, money orders, escrow, shipping
** More Info: http://www.craigslist.org/about/scams.html


This is Wendy and Jason and we are very interested, we have been looking for quite some time, please let me know if the price is correct. This email blah blah blah was in your listing.
What makes this one a scam?  I received 22 emails with the exact same wording yet they were all from different names and different email addresses.

I replied to one of the 22 emails with this
Funny how you have an unlimited supply of email accounts and an unlimited supply of names too, but the same old tired bullcrap in every email. 

If you are REALLY interested in my stuff then feel free to reply and explain WHY you responded the way you did since I have TWENTY TWO emails from various email accounts using various names but the same old verbiage in EVERY email.

Otherwise stop spamming me
Before I sent the email, I noticed that the reply to address was mmorans5@gmail.com not the email that the scammer originally sent from (Rubin22952@aol.com)

I haven't heard a word from Wendy and Jason although I did get a new batch of scamming/spamming emails from the Gattison family (21 emails in all).

Give it a rest you idiots.

No comments: