Wednesday, August 15, 2012

What Part of FORTY AND OVER Didn't She Understand? LOL

STEFANIE N. KRATTER. nrd2093@googlemail.com
7:56 AM (10 minutes ago) to me Thanks for the response, am okay with the price and explanation

Name:- Stefanie N. Kratter.
Sex:- Female
Age:- 28
Citizenship:- United State
Current Location:- Puerto Rico.
Profession:- PA (Personal Assistance)
Religion:- Catholic
Marital Status:- Single
Cleanliness:- Very clean
Hobbies:- Movies,Reading,Soccer,Traveling.
Nature:- Great sense of humor,easy going and very out going.
Drinking/Drugs/Smoking:- Social Drinker,don't do drugs nor smoke.

For the payment that is not a problem at all. My associate will be responsible for all my payment all I have to do is to confirm the amount of the room including the utilities and then get it sent to him including the information of the person which the payment will be issued to. So all I require of you is for you to send me your:

Full Name:
Full Address:
City:
State:
Zip Code:
Phone:
Amount for 2months plus Utility:

So that I can forward it to my associate because he will be paying for the rent, my flight and some other things so all you have to do is that as soon as you receive the check. You will deduct your rent fee and the utilities from it and then get the rest back to my flight manager so that my ticket can be booked. Waiting to hearing from you. I will want all this information for quick payment asap please.

Thanks

No comments: