Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Glassware

I have a lot of it left after the yard sale, and I don't think my prices were out of line for what I had. I researched what the pieces I had were selling for online and I priced my pieces for the collector not the dealer (cutting out the middleman).

I think that most people are looking for a bargain at a yard sale and I would probably do better to list my glassware online (Craigs List, Facebook, Ebay Classifieds, this blog and my other blog too).

I've been told by a lot of dealers in the area that the market has fallen out on glassware, but that doesn't mean there aren't collectors looking for that certain piece they just have to buy.  Also, by posting the stuff online I can appeal to a wider audience than just Bend, Oregon.

One problem I can see though is that I cannot find the cord for my digital camera so I will have to replace that if I want to provide pictures of what I have.

A partial listing sans pictures:

Fenton bowl (marked) from the 1970's with looped handles and square footed base, blue, no damage
Small Fenton amber hobnail creamer, no damage
Small Fenton amber hobnail toothpick holder, no damage
Carnival glass berry set (unmarked) --one large bowl, four small bowls, orange iridescent, no damage
Moss Rose China--four dinner plates, four salad plates, four dessert plates, no damage
Moss Rose sugar bowl no damage
Candlewick clear glass creamer and sugar set, no damage
Candlewick large serving piece, no damage
Homer Laughlin Hudson covered serving dish, gold trim, no damage
Diane China -- service for twelve with serving pieces, no damage
Eggshell Nautilus China -- service for 12 with serving pieces, no damage

2 comments:

Rodent said...

Depending on what type of memory cards your camera uses, it will probably be cheaper to get a USB card reader. They can be found on eBay for under $10.

Tom C said...

new place to put your glassware

eBayclassifieds.com

Free local ads ...trying to be like craigslist