Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Kerclink

PAYMENTS
On or about the first business day of each new month we will convert your CLINKS to "CASH". Once your "Cash" account balance reaches the $10.00 minimum check amount, a button saying "Get Your Check" will appear. Click on this button to request your check. You must click on the "Get Your Check" button within 30 days of reaching your $10.00 minimum check amount in order to have your check sent to you. After clicking on this button you will be able to view your check details.
I reached the $10.00 minimum at the end of January.

I requested my check for $10.40 on February 3, 2010.

It is now May 19, 2010 and my check status still shows "requested" and I certainly haven't received it.

I just found a contact link on their site so I contacted them about my check.  I will edit this post with the results of said contact (when/if results received).

No comments: