Sunday, May 2, 2010

Fair is Fair......

Hi Suellen,  Sorry I never saw your redemption,  but I noticed it was right about the same time the site fell over bandwidth (for no apparent reason), which shuts everything down, including mailing redemption notices.
Anyway I've put it yours back in (system auto expires them) and given you an extra 2 months for your wait.
So since I criticized the owner of Honey Mail right here on this very blog, its only fair that I praise her for a quick resolution to the problem.

The extra 2 months added on to my upgrade was totally unexpected but it is a very nice gesture, and goes a long way towards improving my feelings towards this site.

I'm also pretty impressed that she took the time to answer me at 9:00 am on a Sunday.  Many program owners take weekends off.

No comments: