Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Just Redeemed Almost Everything at Emails For Ads

Adela, the owner of Emails For Ads, has totally and completely ignored 2 contact requests, 2 blog posts, a post at Global Friends Online (GFO) in the 'moments that make you go arrgggh in GPT' topic, and an offline message sent via Yahoo messenger.

Supposedly her assistant at the site also told her what was going on, and that has been ignored too.

The contact requests via the site itself were sent on April 18, 2010.  The first blog post here was also on April 18, 2010; the second blog post was on April 23, 2010.  The post at GFO was on April 18, 2010. The offline message via Yahoo messenger was on April 24, 2010 (archiving your messages is a wonderful thing).

A few days ago I placed the site on site inbox only.  Most of what is being sent is site support links and for some strange reason I do not feel like making money for Adela by clicking her affiliate/ptp links or by otherwise supporting the site in any way shape or form.

Today I decided that Adela is not going to resolve this issue no matter how many blog posts I make.  She is going to continue to flat out ignore contact requests, posts at forums, and Yahoo instant messages.

So I redeemed all earnings (points and cash) for ads (ptc, email ads, banner impressions).

I intend to leave the site once my ads expire (normally I would ask for an outside advertiser link or assume that the ads would NOT be deleted once I left the site--but I trusted Adela one too many times already).

I am long past caring about any personal problems that Adela may be having.

In my honest opinion the site has been going downhill for a long time and I am sure the next act in the farce that is Emails For Ads will be a 'hosting suspended' notice.  Will anybody even notice OR care?

No comments: