Tuesday, August 28, 2012

TechnoTard Gets It (FINALLY)

So okay, I've had my mp-3 player for at least 5 years and never done anything with it. But now that I'm spending more time walking (and on the bus) there are people I'd rather not listen (not to mention THEIR music and THEIR cellphones LOL)

. I normally break new tech things just by looking at them, but I managed to download United Breaks Guitars (Songs 1, 2, and 3) (Yes, Dave Carroll, I paid 99 cents each CAD for them at your site LOL) and sync them to my mp-3 player.

Now I want to find Wide Awake by Katy Perry, anything by Justin Bieber or Lady Gaga, oldies (rock n roll), 80's 90s country and pop, soul and gospel (any year), jazz, Enya (actually anything other than most rap and really old country--by really old I mean Hillbilly Heaven). Am willing to pay but I don't have a lot of money

No comments: