Tuesday, August 28, 2012

And More Bushwa (With A New Twist)

Diana Greatsinger dandg.star02@gmail.com

Thanks for getting back to me ... My name is Diana Greatsinger (F),I am 26yrs old,I am fun loving, personal, friendly,clean, caring,and respectful of others. a non-smoker, don't do drugs, i drink occasionally,and drama free. I graduated last year in France, I am single and have no children ... i do bible study, and sometimes we do karaoke night with my roommate! i go to church every Sunday .I am coming for my Masters degree. i am from Spain,specifically Malaga, I was born in North Las Vegas in NV,my dad is from there too but my mum is from Spain...I went to University of Navarra in Spain. I speak both English and Spanish fluently ,am presently on research work at SC, am almost done.with that bcos its part of my prerequisite for my masters in Microbiology . I would have loved to call you but this is a remote area calls is hard to go through from here and i don't want to waste much time . Am really interested in renting from you and i do really love pets but i don't have any at the moment. I would have loved to see it but am very far,but with pictures,I am glad. I will also like you to tell me more about you and if you have garage or parking space cos I will have my own car come over, pls let me know the total payment of the place and more over I will send your email to my dad for him to email you later bcos he is the one that will be paying the bills but nevertheless,I will like you to send me your Full Name and the Mailing Address, your Phone number as well,so that my Dad will issue out the payment for the place as soon as possible,with that you can hold on the place for me till i come . I will be looking forward to your email soonest. here is my dad number(702) 625-1539 you can text him only also you can email me on my dandg.star02@gmail.com so we can get to know Each other Better...more so i want you to remove the add on craigslist web site and consider it rented to me okay

Thanks

I wrote back and asked her what part of FORTY YEARS or older did she not understand. ROFLMBO

Asking me to remove the add(SIC) is a bit cheeky considering 1) she's a scammer and 2) I couldn't rent to her if I wanted to.

P.S..the entire email was runon sentences and poor spelling (especially for someone who brags that she speaks English fluently) and poor punctuation and poor grammar and even worse punctuation.

P.P.S. A Masters Degree in any subject from a community college? Nice trick if you can do it!

1 comment:

Canuckfan86 said...

Thanks for getting back to me ... My name is Diana Greatsinger (F),I
am 26yrs old,I am fun loving, personal, friendly,clean, caring,and
respectful of others. a non-smoker, don't do drugs, i drink
occasionally,and drama free. I graduated last year in France, I am
single and have no children ... i do bible study, and sometimes we do
karaoke night with my roommate! i go to church every Sunday .I am
coming for my Masters degree. i am from Spain,specifically Malaga, I
was born in North Las Vegas in NV,my dad is from there too but my mum
is from Spain...I went to University of Navarra in Spain. I speak both
English and Spanish fluently ,am presently on research work at SC, am
almost done.with that bcos its part of my prerequisite for my masters
in Microbiology . I would have loved to call you but this is a remote
area calls is hard to go through from here and i don't want to waste
much time . Am really interested in renting from you and i do really
love pets but i don't have any at the moment. I would have loved to
see it but am very far,but with pictures,I am glad. I will also like
you to tell me more about you and if you have garage or parking space
cos I will have my own car come over, pls let me know the total
payment of the place and more over I will send your email to my dad
for him to email you later bcos he is the one that will be paying the
bills but nevertheless,I will like you to send me your Full Name and
the Mailing Address, your Phone number as well,so that my Dad will
issue out the payment for the place as soon as possible,with that you
can hold on the place for me till i come . I will be looking forward
to your email soonest. here is my dad number(702) 625-1539 you can
text him only also you can email me on my dandg.star02@gmail.com so we
can get to know Each other Better...more so i want you to remove the
add on craigslist web site and consider it rented to me okay