Thursday, June 7, 2012

PIF 4 Riches

If I had ever considered joining this site, their popups with "deep links not allowed" have turned me right off. It is NOT me (or anybody else clicking those links) that is the problem, it is their members. If they do not allow their members to promote their site through "deep links" (whatever the hell those are anyway) then tell their members that, and remove the popups from their pages. All the popups do is slow people down and irritate them. And in my case, I won't even take a 'deeper' look at a site that jumps all over ME for their own members errors. I will just close the popup and then close the site. I might even edit my hosts file so that I won't have to look at the site, and have a nasty popup in my face, when I am not the one doing anything wrong. PIF 4 Riches needs to get their heads out of their asses and communicate with their members, not with people who are just clicking links from PTC and PTR sites. We who are clicking have no way of knowing what methods of promotion are and are not allowed. Rant over!

No comments: