Friday, June 29, 2012

More Craigs List Bushwa

My stepfather used to say "Bushwa" for "Bullshit" LOL

Veronica Guidry ghhyeinmidexs@gmail.com

Jun 24 (5 days ago)

to me

Thanks for getting back to me and I read your posting on Craigslist,and I am very interested in the room. It's in the perfect location for me and it sounds like we could be great roommates. I will be arriving the state by earlier of this month just let me know when we can start the lease although i wont arrive to the state until 10th of .July

About me: I'm Veronica Guidry female from Spain, specifically Malaga.i am 32 years of age. I am currently working with the Federal Agency of Works and Natural Resources . I am pretty quiet and neat,but not obsessively so. I'm responsible and will pull my weight around the apartment and pay bills on time. I like to cook, and it would be great to have people to cook with or eat with, but it's definitely not a requirement in a roommate. I don't smoke and I don't have any pets.I've got a lot going on this year, so i won't be around the apartment all that much. Mostly, I’d just like a place that I can come home to and chill at the end of the day. I am social, though, and get along well with most people. I probably won't have too many house guests, but I would like to feel comfortable bringing friends over once in awhile.

More so i would really want to secure the room before my arrival, and more so to know if it would be possible for me to pay for the room before my arrival, So i will like to know the total amount of the room per month and the utility included. All these information are very important so that i can submit my proposal to my Organization.My Organization will be responsible for all the fees and the payment .Please let me know if I can give you any more info that would be helpful for making your decision. I will be more than happy if you can tell me little about you too. I will also like to see more picture of the room if possible.

Thanks & God bless


Must be over 40 (not my rules, the rules of the manufactured home park I live in). Other than that, sounds great but I just know the next email would be the scam letter. Thanks, but no thanks!

No comments: