Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Don't Spread Yourself Too Thin

I have this bad habit of joining traffic exchanges -- either because of a design I just love or they are having a two or three way surf with an exchange I already belong to.

I find myself surfing less and less particularly at sites where I have heaps of credits that are being used up slowly or not at all.

I'm starting to see the wisdom of picking a few sites that deliver good traffic to your opportunities.

I will probably be terminating my accounts at a lot of smaller non-productive traffic exchanges.

Pinpoint targeting of my efforts isn't available but with the scattershot approach of belonging to 50-60 traffic exchanges that deliver little or no traffic (or deliver poor quality traffic) I am spreading my surfing time too thin and wasting my efforts .

No comments: