Saturday, July 28, 2012

Craigs List (More of What the Bull Left Behind)!!

Hello,

I'm looking for someone that can be trusted and reliable to work very well with good understanding as my Personal Assistant.This position i am offering is home-based and flexible, working with me is basically about instructions and following them, my only fear is that i may come at you impromptu sometimes, so i need someone who can be able to meet up with my irregular timings. As my Personal Assistant, your activities amongst other things will include;

Primary Responsibilities:

* Creating orders/pick slips/invoices/credit memos.
* Processing return authorizations for me as needed.
* Running personal errands.
* supervisions and monitoring.
* Scheduling programmes, flights and keeping me up to date with them.
* Acting as an alternative telephone correspondence while I'm away and when needed as i am hard on hearing that is why computer works for me.Making regular contacts and drop-offs on my behalf. Handling and monitoring some of my financial activities as the case maybe.

Basic wage is $400 Weekly

I'm sure you'll understand I tend to have a very busy schedule at this point. Please note that this position is not office based for now because of my frequent travels and tight schedules, it's a part-time work from home for now and the flexibility means that there will be busier weeks than others. I would like to give you an immediate trial, so if you are interested kindly get back to me. As I have been checking my files and schedules and would need someone urgently to run some errands for me this week/next week, while I am away. I will have some funds sent to you to complete the errands and would get back to you with more information on that, get back to me with your Personal/Contact Details such as:

FULL NAME:

ADDRESS:

CITY:
STATE:
ZIP CODE

HOME PHONE #:
MOBILE PHONE#:
SEX:
EMAIL ADDRESS:
PRESENT JOB:

Thanks in anticipation of your prompt response.

Yours Sincerely

Yadda, yadda, yadda. More of what the bull left behind, a rather large steaming pile of it at that. Why do I say that? The resume I sent him via email has full name, address, city, state, zip code, home phone, and two email addresses. Also, a resume by definition has a present job listed if you are working. SEX? You run into any guys named SUELLEN lately?

No comments: